Friday, May 11, 2007

Shirts for 2007/08: Bolton Wanderers (home)

Following on from the new Tottenham shirt we showed you recently, here's Bolton's offering for the new season as launched earlier this week:



I quite like this one, personally. A nice splash of red, a bit of navy blue and very little else. Smart and simple (perhaps bordering on too simple?) but quite nice with it.

Still, this isn't all about just me and my solitary thoughts... as ever, we're keen to know your opinion. Leave us a comment or if you're feeling really dangerous, cast your vote below. More kits coming soon...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS SHIRT
The final results were as follows:

Excellent: 25 (26%)
Good: 33 (34%)
OK: 19 (20%)
Poor: 8 (8%)
Terrible: 12 (12%)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend,
just to say that I haven't visited your football blog for a while and although I am not a big football fan (as you know) I have to recognize that your site is bloody good!
:-)
Bizarre Tambourine

Chris O said...

Thanks BT! Very nice of you to stop by and show your appreciation! :)

We Love SPAOTP!

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP